- Duration of B. Ed. course is of two year.
- Duration of BBA and B.Com course is of Three year.
- Admission will be given as per rules & instructions by the state government and the University.
After Seat allotment by the Respective Counseling Body, Student had to report to institute with following documents
- 4 attested copies of mark sheet of all the exams.
- Affidavit of gap between two exams and after.
- Original Bonafide Resident Certificate along with 4 attested copies of Bonafide resident.
- Income certificate in case of SC / ST / OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidate.
- Black & white photographs (4 copies).
- Transfer and Migration certificate from the institution last attended.
The Candidates who are Graduate/Post Graduate from the university outside M.P. shall obtain Eligibility from Bhopal university, for which the candidate will have to :
- Fill up prescribed university form of Eligibility.
- Deposit prescribed fee through challan / DD.
- Attach all academic Exams mark sheets.
- Certificate of Residence in M.P.
- Enrolment in Bhopal University:
- Change in Surname (if Applicable)
- Affidavit issued by the Notary in respect of being married.
Rules regarding College Fee & other Activities
College fee as approved by the State Govt. or Fees Regulatory Committee is to be deposited as per the instructions given by concerned authority.
University fee, College share of university fee and Exam fee shall have to be paid extra,
Fee, other than above mentioned, if govt. and university so require, shall have to be paid by the Candidate.