Course Duration : 3 year
Examination Board : Madhya Pradesh Nurses Registration Council
The institute works on
- 10+2 with English and must have obtained a minimum of 40% marks at the qualifying examination. Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of School(NIOS) recognized by Central Government. However science is preferable.
- 10+2 with English having 40% marks in vocational ANM course from the school recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- 10+2 with English having 40% marks in vocational stream – health care science from a recognized CBSE board / State/ Centre.
- Minimum age is17 years to be completed on 31st December of the year of admission. Upper limit is 35 years. 5% of total marks relaxed for SC /ST candidates. Any other reservation as per the State Government under the Reservation Policy.
Future Scope of GNM Degree
- After the successfully completion of the GNM course, there are a various higher study options as well as career scope for you.
- Students, those complete their GNM Degree can work as a Community Health Worker, Home Nurse, Health Visitor, Basic Health Worker & Rural Health Worker.
- After these courses, you will be registered with a State Nurse Registration Council.
- GNM graduate have great scope not only in India but also in abroad.
|Details of the course|
|First Year||Second Year||Third Year Part-I||Third Year Part-II|
|Bio Science -Anatomy & Physiology, Microbiology||Medical Surgical Nursing-I||Midwifery & Gynecological Nursing Medical||Nursing Education|
|Behavioral Sciences –Psychology, Sociology||Medical Surgical Nursing-II||Community Health Nursing-II||Introduction to Research|
|Nursing Foundations -Fundamentals of Nursing ,First Aid||Mental Health Nursing||Professional Trends & Adjustments|
|Community Health Nursing -CHN- I ,Environmental Hygiene, Health Education & Communication Skills, Nutrition||Child Health Nursing||Nursing Administration & Ward Management|